Venue : French Institute of Pondicherry (Institut Français de Pondichéry)
A workshop entitled “Biodiversity Awareness Workshop using Open Source Geospatial Software (FOSS4G) Tools” organized by OSGeo-India, French Institute of Pondicherry & IIIT, Hyderabad was held at the IFP on August 19, 2015.
For more details please follow the link of the venue website.
- State of Biodiversity in Tamil Nadu – Dr. R. J. Ranjit Daniels, Care Earth Trust
- Mapping for Effective Conservation Planning – Dr. B.R. Ramesh & Dr. G. Muthu Sankar, French Institute of Pondicherry
- Introduction to FOSS4G tools in desktop, web and mobile platforms – Gowtham G, KAIINOS Geospatial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope and potentiality of free and open source Geospatial tools in biodiversity conservation
– Dr. P. Rama Chandra Prasad, Lab for Spatial Informatics, IIIT Hyderabad
- Using R as geo-statistical tool: a few examples – Dr. Maxime Réjou-Méchain, French Institute of Pondicherry
- India Biodiversity Portal – An Overview – Rohit George, French Institute of Pondicherry
- Biodiversity Conservation in Western Ghats, India: Capacity Building in Harnessing Geospatial Data Management
– Dr. S Narendra Prasad, OSGeo-India, Hyderabad